Who are we?
- We are a group of mostly but not exclusively university students who seek to improve their rhetorical abilities and make new friends.
- Our club is currently represented by Daniel Koch as Chairman, Anne Uder (Vice Chairwoman) and Oliver Steffens (Vice Chairman).
What do we do?
- We meet every Thursday at 8pm in room 226 of the Neue Universität (Sanderring 2).
- Our regular Thursday debates are held in German.
- Irregularly (usually once a month) we have a dedicated English debate on Tuesday which also takes place at 8pm in room 226 of the Neue Universität (Sanderring 2).
- Next English debate: 30.01.2024
What topics do we debate and how can I join?
- You are free to just join whenever you feel like it, no prior registration or knowledge of debating is needed.
- Topics vary and are usually decided on the spot in the evening with a simple vote.
- Topics usually are about either political, economic, or social issues.
- Participating does not require any specific knowledge of whichever field is being debated.
If you have any questions or wish to reach out to us, you can do so at info(at)debattierclub-wuerzburg.de
We are looking forward to meeting you!